"We had an argument over the color of love. I said it was pink, and he said it was red. So you see, I had no other choice but to stab him."
- 1/4 cup quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Kosher salt
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Rinse the quinoa thoroughly under cold water in a fine mesh sieve. Drain Well and pat dry with paper towels.
Spread the quinoa, oats, and coconut out on the baking sheet. Toast in the oven, stirring once, until golden about 10 min. Transfer the oat mixture to a medium bowl and add the ground flaxseeds, almonds, walnuts and dried fruit. (leave the oven on.)
In a separate medium bowl, combine the honey, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt. Pour the mixture over the oats and stir together with a spatula.
Spread the mixture out on the lined baking sheet. Bake until golden brown. 10-12 minutes.
- Everyone seems to like Granola so I thought you might like my recipe
- Playing with my flowers again these past few days
- Been blessed with cooler weather which has been wonderful
- Now if the wind would stop that would help with my allergies
- Guess you can't have everything!