8 oz new potatoes halved
1 cup green beans trimmed
2 carrots peeled and cut in small sticks
1 1/2 cups broccoli cut in small florets
3 scallions sliced
15 or so cherry tomatoes halved
salt and pepper
2 T olive oil
1 T red wine vinegar
1 t Dejon Mustard
1 t maple syrup
- Place potatoes in a pan of cold water, place steamer above to cover and bring to boil then simmer for 15 min. After 8 min. add beans and carrots to steam. After 10 min. add broccoli.
- Place lettuce in a bowl with scallions and tomatoes, Wisk dressing.
- Drain potatoes add to lettuce along with steamed vegetables. Season toss with dressing and serve.
- Strive for progress, not perfection.
- Grow with Intention cultivate stillness and simplify.